Voco in Ignis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin and Purity Chapter Two

Go down

Sin and Purity Chapter Two Empty Sin and Purity Chapter Two

Post  Nyx Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:31 am

Sin and Purity
Chapter Two

The metallic scent of blood filled her nose, as Nyx took a deep breath in as she entered the cavern, and she gave a little groan of delight. “What have you brought me this time, Nezera?” The Arch demon inquired of the Djinn as she spotted the odd creature hovering over some dark mass in the back of the cave. The effeminates could have been twins if not looked at properly, but even then it would be easy to consider them sisters, though they were not even quite the same species.
Looking up from her kill her eyes depthless pools of aquamarine, the wish granter replied, “Well, I was using it for a spell, but the corpse is yours if you so desire.” Nezera gave a feral grin, her teeth glinting like steel daggers in the dark. Nyx looked skeptical not entirely sure she wanted to ingest anything the Djinn had had her magical way with; while the belles would consider each other friends, it was a tenuous relationship. Djinn were tricky beings, and did not deign anyone worth listening to except themselves. Withdrawing her frame back towards the entrance of the den, Nyx settled herself on the ground, and attempted to breath fresh air instead of the tantalizing smell of the kill. Nezera grinned at the she-demons back, “Wise of you, little demon. Though in this case I would have been able to assure you this body will do you no harm.” Pausing a moment the being tilted her head to one side as though listening to something far away. “Ahem… it seems your sister, the little half demon of sorts came by while we were out… she did not make it far from here…”
Nyx was out of the cave before; Nezera even finished finding Selene’s sweet herbal scent easily now that she was looking for it. The Djinn followed casually along behind in no such hurry as the demon was. Coming upon the yearling not far from the den cornered in a copse of trees by a male easily twice her size. Letting out a bone-chilling snarl Nyx made her way into view, the brute turning his golden eyes upon her with unabashed cockiness.
“I’ll give you one warning, mortal. Leave…now…or I will rend that tail from your body.” A deadly calm had settled over the demoness, as she awaited the males’ next move. Being the idiot that he was, he gave a short bark of laughter, and leapt at Nyx his teeth snapping at her head. Sidestepping lightly her small agile frame faster than his by far, she let him fly right by her, but not for long. Whirling on those delicate highly trained paws she snapped at his backside, as it moved by her snout, and with a sickening snap clenched her fangs around the base of his tail. With a yelp of pain the massive male attempted to slow his roll, but his weight and momentum carried him ever forward, even as Nyx dug her paws into the ground arching her back in the opposite direction. A distinct popping noise occurred now, and a louder yell of pain as the appendage detached from his body.
“You crazy bitch! What have you done!?” He cried spinning around now that he had been able to stop. Spitting out the blood matted flag; Nyx gave him a nasty blood stained smirk. “I did warn you.”
Growling low in his throat he turned his head to look back at the oozing hole that decorated his backside. “You haven’t seen the last of me…I’ll be back soon enough to exact proper revenge for this…” Turning with what dignity he had left the male vanished into the tree line.
Nezera cackled from where she had perched in a tree above Selene. “Silly little princess don’t you know ones as delicate as you don’t belong out from under a watchful eye?”
Startled Selene looked up at the odd little wolf that in no way smelled like a wolf. “I…I just came to see Nyx.”
Shoving the tail in her pouch for reasons that were her own Nyx turned on her younger half-sister. “And why on this earth would you determine that was a good idea?” An imperial brow arched up as she asked the question, temper lighting her emerald gaze. “Do I look like I have time to babysit?”
Selene looked hurt, but it was the Djinn that responded. “Now, now little demon queen keep in mind that in this world of hate and violence, family is all that you have.”
Sending Nezera a withering glance she turned her back on them to return to the cave, whether they followed or not was up to them.
One last little comment floated her way just loud enough to be heard at her distance, as Nyx paced away. “You know little one…If she did not care, she would not have come.”
Nyx
Nyx

Back to top Go down