Voco in Ignis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin and Purity

3 posters

Go down

Sin and Purity Empty Sin and Purity

Post  Nyx Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:03 am

Sin and Purity
Chapter One
The tiny green striped pup rolled across the gleaming stone floors of the temple, giggling and grasping at her tail. The mother of the young mortal smiled over at the sweet bundle of fur from her bed of ferns, as Aamon loomed ominously at the edge of the massive structure; glaring out into the distance. “Where is she Araylia? I sent word weeks ago.” The titan growled quietly so as not to offend the tiny ears of his newest daughter. Looking away from her unnamed child, Araylia lifted her silver frame, and padded up to the brute giving his shoulder an affectionate nuzzle. “I am sure there is an excellent reason, Nyx has not shown herself.” She said gently. The smaller grey effeminate mewled, and crawled towards her parents, but stopped her ears flicking as an ice cold voice lifted behind them.
“So this is my father’s new runt.” The obsidian demoness emerged from the walkway partially hidden by one majestic waterfall, her white mane guarding her dangerous emerald eyes. Aamon whipped his head around, red eyes gleaming with temper, even as his mortal mate offered her stepdaughter a tentative smile. “Welcome home, Nyx. Your father and I are so pleased you could make it.” Araylia’s voice was like peace itself a terrifying contradiction as Aamons gruff tone followed threateningly after. “We have been waiting weeks to name your sister. Pray tell what kept you so incredibly busy.”
Ignoring Araylia, and granting Aamon a dubious glare, Nyx shook her head. “I will have no part of this perfect little family you have founded, Father.” Araylia pulled her child close, the tiny pup mewling lightly, her emerald eyes gazing up at Nyx in complete awe. Aamon snarled, rising from the earth he took steps forward, the only thing keeping him from sending his eldest sprawling was his gentle mortal mate sitting behind him. “You will not speak to your parents in such away, imp.”
“I have only one parent here I’m afraid, my mother was cast off I believe after a few hundred years, because you grew tired of her.” Her voice remained cold, tinged with deep bitterness. “Alas, since I have made an appearance, you might as well name the little whelp.” Sitting back on her haunches she cast her gaze to the side in mocking disinterest. Aggravated the massive demon turned to face his new love, rubbing her cheek with his. “Name our daughter, Ara.”
Looking delighted despite the two glaring demons supplying enough tension in the temple to bring Artemis down from her throne with worry, Araylia looked down at the sprite nestled sweetly now between her paws. “If you don’t mind, Nyx, since your name means ‘Night’, I would like to keep that theme going, and call her Selene. Our little moon, Aamon.”
Nyx simply awarded the she wolf with a disdainful glance, before walking back out the way she came, their child was named what reason did she have to stay? Aamon frowned at his eldest daughter back, but quickly turned his attention back to the beaming Araylia.
“It’s perfect, indeed. Our sweet little moon.” The titan responded, in a voice that could have been mistaken for someone else.

Nyx
Nyx

Back to top Go down

Sin and Purity Empty Great work

Post  Noem Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:34 am

This is great work Nyx. However, Aamon is still spooky in my opinion and.....I still don't like him. Sorry! But i can tell in this little scene, you're really not liking him either.
Noem
Noem

Back to top Go down

Sin and Purity Empty Re: Sin and Purity

Post  Feral Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:48 pm

Oh, he's not THAT bad lol. JUst stay on his good side XD
Feral
Feral

http://wolven-flame77.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyx Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:56 pm

Pfffttt is that even possible? =p
Nyx
Nyx

Back to top Go down

Post  Feral Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:30 pm

Couldn't tell ya... lol
Feral
Feral

Back to top Go down

Sin and Purity Empty re Sin and purity

Post  Noem Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:29 pm

I have to agree with Nyx, I really don't think Aamon has a good side. If he does, then it's the size of an ant that can easily burst into flames creating a wildfire of bad side.
Noem
Noem

Back to top Go down

Post  Feral Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:53 pm

lol, you're probably right.
Feral
Feral

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyx Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:02 pm

Awesome Description!
Nyx
Nyx

Back to top Go down

Sin and Purity Empty Re Sin and purity

Post  Noem Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:10 pm

Thanks. I wasn't sure if that was right but playing every event i've seen Aamon in, or you have writtened about so far. It seemed right to say it like that.
Noem
Noem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down