Voco in Ignis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pack of Howl Moon (chapter 2)

Go down

Pack of Howl Moon (chapter 2) Empty Pack of Howl Moon (chapter 2)

Post  hapotato2 Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:42 pm

If it is alright with Feral, I want a character based off him in my story ^^ also, read chapter 1 + prologue before reading this.

Join the Pack

Taria's little blue eyes widened as she stared at a huge tree, its roots curled around on the ground even creating caves, but the most amazing thing was the lanterns, beautifully dangling from its lower branches. Jiano walked toward the biggest root den, lanterns hovering over its entrance she walked in, a male wolf, his dark silver fur like a twilight blue sky had black stripes on it as he looked up. "What is it, Jiano?" He asked, his voice deap and proud. "Feral, I have found this pup in the human-owned forest." Jiano replied, putting down Taria as the little pup looked at the alpha's eyes in fear."A pup you say?" Feral stood up, winching he walked towards her with a limp. "What is your name little one?" Taria looked up at the huge, purple colored eyes. With a small whimper barely audible she spoke. "Taria..." As Feral was about to reply, a young black male wolf burst into the den panting. "Feral, you must see this! The pup shouldn't come though..." Feral followed him out, in the clearing was a body of a white wolf... her fur was ragged and damp and a gun wound was clearly visible on her chest. "I found her in the river..." Feral looked at it, pained to see this beautiful she-wolf killed so brutally. "Bury her." He orderd then walked back into the den.

Taria was waiting, her little tail wagging as she now knawed on a bone her little teeth marks on it. "Taria, how did Jiano find you? What happened." Feral asked, sitting down he motioned for Jiano to leave. "Me and my Mommy were by a human farm, she put be down and went under the fence." Taria started, looking up from the bone now as she tried to remember more. "My Mommy came back dragging a lamb, but a human saw us and got his dog and started to yell and shoot at us. So my Mommy picked me up and ran, it started to rain and she put me down under a fern.... then she ran off, I-I heard a gun shot and a splash...." Taria whined, looking up at Feral. Feral closed his eyes, knowing that the white wolf the young black male had found was Taria's mother. "When is she coming back?" Taria's voice broke the silence and Feral licked her behind the ear. "Taria, your mother isn't coming back. She's dead."

Taria was sitting blankly in the den, staring at the wall as another pup tumbled around with a stick in his jaws. "Tari, why don't you play? Your in the pack now, right?" He asked. Taria looked at him, her face blank. "My Mommy isn't coming back. She never will." Taria growled looking away. The pup sighed, picking up the stick and flinging it at Taria. "Think fast!" The stick hit her in the head and Taria tumbled to the ground. "No fair Orion!" She tackled the sandy colored pup yipping as they rolled on the den's floor.

end of chapter 2

hapotato2
hapotato2

Back to top Go down