Voco in Ignis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pack of Howl Moon (prologue+chapter 1)

Go down

Pack of Howl Moon (prologue+chapter 1)  Empty Pack of Howl Moon (prologue+chapter 1)

Post  hapotato2 Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:44 pm

Pack of Howl Moon, a story of Wolves, like Wariors and the Gaurdians of Gahool

Prolougue

It was a thundering, rainy night. Running through the dark forest, paws splashing on the muddy puddles a white she-wolf was dangling a pup from her jaws as gun shots came from behind her. The pup was a crimson color, with a grey streka from her nose to tail tip. The mother wolf laid her pup down under a fern gently, licking her behind the ear. "I may not come back, but remember... I will always be your mother... my little, Taria." The she-wolf pricked her ears, continuing to run as the little pup stared in horror.

The she-wolf stopped at the top of a gorge, raging black waters under it. Looking back, a male man walked out of the brush, a hound snarling at his side. Steping back she looked behind her as a rock fell into the swirling waters. The man raised his gun, leveling it at her chest.... in one click and a bang.... it was over, the she-wolf tumbled into the dark waters, bleeding from a wound in her chest as she disapeared.

The she-pup was hiding under the fern, water dripping onto her she whimperd hearing the bang, cowering back as a flash of lightning shined and a paw reached inside for her...

Pack of Howl Moon

New Beginnings

The she-pup snarled, and the paw drew back. As she looked out a flash of lightning shone on metal, and a wolf! This wolf had armor, her helmet had two long spikes going from the back of the head, and her blue eyes shone from inside. The armor on her back was a beautiful silver, like a curved rectangle. She tugged the helmet off, revealing a caramel colored she-wolf. Looking down at the pup she looked grim. "Who are you? Where is your mother." She growled, the pup whimperd, cowering back. Fondness was now in her eyes as the she-wolf picked her up, walking away. "We can't keep you like this, can we?" She chucked, the helmet now back on her head.

"Jiano! What do you have?" Growled a grey male wolf, troting up to Jiano and sniffing the pup dangling from her jaws. "It's a pup Granite, can't you tell?" She sighed, rolling her eyes. "I mean," Granite growled. "Why is it here?" Jiano sighed, "If I was carrying it here, wouldn't it be in trouble? I'm higher ranked then you Granite, go back to guarding i'm taking her to camp." Granite dipped his head, a glimmer of humor in his eyes as Jiano continued to carry the pup toward a growing light in the forest...

End of chapter one

hapotato2
hapotato2

Back to top Go down