Voco in Ignis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life, Death, and the Undead (Before the pack.)

2 posters

Go down

Life, Death, and the Undead (Before the pack.) Empty Life, Death, and the Undead (Before the pack.)

Post  Lyre the Wolf Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:43 pm

Name: Lyre
Mate: Who needs 'em?
Crush: Hmm, I'll stick to Wood.
Pups: N/A
Breed: You tell me.

She started the trek back too Finch -her biological, drug addicted mother- No biggie. Wood loped by her side, sniffing at a patch of melting snow, or mildew, really, it was a long time ago. She couldn't get the details straight anyways. They had been out stealing food while the other brutes fought. They lived in the rinks, the worst place for a pup, little alone a female pup, too be. Usually, if a pup was caught taking food, they would've been killed. But Wood knew his way around, and they've bribed many times before too keep thier lives. This was just a average day. Wood paused, "What the heck is that? I smell something..." She took a moment as well. It was strange enough. Maybe one of the brute's have figured out their little scheme and came too put a end too their miserable existance. But no, this wasn't the normal smell of a brute. It was muskier, like stagnant water. I answered, "I smell it too, like... Mold." Wood nodded, getting infront of me. "Wait a second chico, we don't even know what it is, don't get defensive yet. The battle hasn't even began." Something growled over the hill, it rang off, a low rumble, or was it a roar? Again with the memory, I don't remeber much anyways. Wood growled, "Crud, get away Lyre. This isn't good. Hey you! We're not afraid of you, who are you anyways? Thrash? Get out of here! We're not as young as we used too be!" Thrash wouldn't have kept pulling our legs like this, it was evident by the stench this was no green brute trying too scare off pups. Wood's hackles rose, a growl rumbled from behind his ivories. I stood defiantely behind him. We were too young to leave each other behind. The thing stepped from behind the hill, it wasn't anything I've seen before, but being that I was young then... Well, these things were as rare as they come. I whispered behind Wood, "El diablo..." Wood snapped back, "No, this thing isn't that. Stop with the Spanish superstitions, they're just meant too scare pups." The thing raised a eyebrow at Wood with a chuckle, "Oh no pup, I'm no superstition. I'm as real as you, and your girl friend over there." She winked at me, which made me cold too the bone. "See pup, I'm Delilah, the haunt of the night. Nothing can stop me anyways, you and your friend. Are both good as dead." She sniffed, a slow grin spreading across her face, "Ah, drugs and food I smell? I've been watching you too for a while now, seems you both are in a bit of a stump. Let me suggest puppies, that I end it for you." Then it was over, it was so fast. I've never seen anything like, no I still haven't seen anything like it! She moved with the speed of a demon, no, she probably was a demon. She grabbed Wood, and before I knew it... He was gone. I rammed into la diabla, knocking her too her feet. Only enraging her more, "Look what you've done! I wasn't finished, now... Now it's ruined! He'll live his miserable life like me! Get out of here pup, I got a mess too clean up." And that was the last time I saw him and Delilah, I've searched, but too no avil. He's gone, I'm sure of it. Maybe I'll find him in the turn of events, but that's it. After that I started too roam from pack too pack, ditching my mother. Who was pleading for me too help her with her withdrawals. But I couldn't, that wasn't my job, was it? I started my own life, and that's why I'm here. Isn't it.
Lyre the Wolf
Lyre the Wolf

Back to top Go down

Life, Death, and the Undead (Before the pack.) Empty Hey

Post  Noem Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:34 am

Interesting bio. I hope we get to meet this Wood friend of yours someday, and hopefully he's still your friend.
Noem
Noem

Back to top Go down