Voco in Ignis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outrunning Death

Go down

Outrunning Death Empty Outrunning Death

Post  Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:11 am

“Who do you think you are” snapped the canine standing in front of the pup. She had a scarlet red hide and a ginger mane that covered her charcoal eyes. The pup lowered his fame to the ground keeping his gaze on the strange tinted wolf. “I’ll ask again. Who do you think you are?” A low growl emerged from the youth’s throat as he remembered. “ Wouldn't you like to know?” He lowered his ears and stood. He bared his fangs and the opposite beast laughed. It sounded like metal scraping metal. “You killed them.” Images flashed through their minds, images of wolves beaten down by an unknown creature. “You’re that pathetic creature, murderer!” The pup launched himself at the vixen before him. “Finally got your guts I see” snarled the opposite. She easily used her appendages to leap out of the way. The youth slammed into the ground and spun around. His eyes full of tears. “Why couldn't you just leave them alone? Why couldn't have you just left without blood spill?” the adolescent cried. “I am something you will never understand” stated the fae. “And what may that thing be?” The opposite’s optics, which were once black, became crimson. The pup stared in disbelief and one word was to describe it. “Demon.” “Well I see you do remember me” barked the fae and she vanished like the wind. Instantly the youth wanted to dash into the tree line but he couldn't. It felt like his paws were glued to the terra. The demoness asked “Are you scared yet?” The next thing the pup knew, the demon’s fangs dug into his neck. “You should have stayed home, little Under” said the demoness. “Maybe you could live like a normal wolf? Or maybe you can come with me, to the Underworld?” She had formed it into a question but Under did not hear. All he saw was the fading environment and the oncoming darkness of death. (Should I continue the story?)

Back to top Go down