Voco in Ignis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fight between Elder and Jest

Go down

The Fight between Elder and Jest Empty The Fight between Elder and Jest

Post  Noem Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:37 pm

This is the continuation for 'Elder and Jest'. I wrote that this morning and didn't have enough time to finish.

THe Elder had pinned Jest down hard, baring his white fangs at the younger brute. Everyone who knew this old and black fured brute, knew what was coming. This Elder use to be, and in a way still was, one of the most powerful warriors this pack had in it's beginnings. Hence why, so many seeked his advice or kept away from him. Jest however, like the dumb sack of bricks he was, priding himself over everything. Was unaware of this fact; due to him falling asleep like a fool in his younger days when being taught by teh other elders. The Elder had released Jest, only for the younger brute to twist to his hind paws, and snap at the older brute angirly. Releasing a series of enraged sounds, as his mouth opened. The Elder jumped to the side, still fast enough to dodge it seemed. Jest slammed into the ground but stood up immedetaly, snarling and growling with his hackles raised as high as they could go.
The Elder seemed to not care. To him, Jest's so called growling and snarling, was nothing but the crying of a pup. High pitched and irratating to the old ears. His ears twitched as the old brute stood tall. Keeping his eyes on the younger brute. Allowing a snarl to appear on his face slowly, but no sound was made.
"You call that snarling?" the Elder asked, sounding angered. "This. Is. SNARLING!!!" the Elder snarled this time making a deep sound that seemed to make everyone's fur stand on end.
Jest was even scared, however, like his dumb self. He stood back up snarling back at the old brute. After all, to Jest, the Elder was an easy foe. Old and weak. Oh how wrong Jest was indeed. Making a small sound, Jest started to mock the Elder. Simple plan right? Well, it was a stupid plan!! The Elder knew the trick, get the foe angered to where they would fight like a blind fool. Pathetic to think he would fall for such an old trick. The Elder started to hate Jest even more now. However, he decided to humor the so called young 'adult' brute. He lunged at Jest, purposly missing him.
Oh Jest fell for it. Even though Jest moved when teh Elder attacked, and the Elder had purposly missed. He sure got a surprise. For the Elder had landed and turned around, grabbing Jest by the neck, and slamming him down! Noem cringed watching this. He knew there was reason to fear the normally gentle and silent Elder, however, this proved just why you shouldn't anger him. He quickly went over to Darkmoon and sat by her. THe look on the young female's face showed exactly what she was thinking. Watching the Elder and Jest toss and turn about on the ground, rolling, snarling, and biting each other. She was shocked as well as scared. After all, this was her first time seeing a fight. A fight that wasn't a sparr.
Jest had been thrown to the side after he tried to pin the Elder. Getting kicked in the stomach and teh chest sent the fool flying. Landing hard on the ground, Jest slowly got up. Only to see the Elder charge. Before he could react, the Elder had grabbed the young brute's right ear, and tore it off!! Jest whimped and yelped a few times as he shook his head. The Elder spat the ear out and lunged. Pinning Jest on his side, he opened his jaws. Emitting a hiss like growl sound as his fangs became more visiable. Jest was trembling, looking down the Elder's throat.
"END THIS NOW!!!!" a deep and loud voice ordered, all turned to see the Alpha. The ALpha walked over to the Elder, a stern expression on his normaly calm face. "Gaston, now." his voice was lower but still ordering.
"As you wish, my Alpha." The Elder answered as he closed his muzzle and looked at the Alpha. "But make sure you do something with this....pup. Otherwise, it'll be an eye i take instead of an ear!" the old wolf walked away, a low growl from teh enraged beast went off as he disappeared.
"Now..." he glared at Jest. "JUst what was this all about?" Jest stood up, but before he could speak, someone else did.
"He attacked Noem, Father!!!" Darkmoon barked, Noem's ears went back as he looked at her. "I told him to stop and then he hit me. That's when the Elder intervened. Everyone here saw it, but none of them helped." the Alpha's ears stood up, hearing his daughter's words, he turned to the other pack members. A look of rage building on his face.
"Is this true?" the Alpha asked his other members, none responed. Causing the brute to walk over to some, a snarl trying to take over. "IS THIS TRUE?!!!" some only nodded as they put their ears back and cringed, showing submission. A growl came from him as he turned from them. "I'm very disappointed....however, Jest. Come with me."
Jest didn't argue, only followed in silence. His ear bleeding and all was still. Not a soul spoke.
Noem
Noem

Back to top Go down