Voco in Ignis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elder and Jest

2 posters

Go down

Elder and Jest Empty Elder and Jest

Post  Noem Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:51 am

Noem was a preteen by this time, as well as Darkmoon. The two had become good friends despite his....'nightmares' as everyone called them. Darkmoon often had to go off looking for her white and black socked friend after he woke up from on of them. She found it fun. It was the only time she could wander off and boy did she wander. OF course she only wandered once she found Noem, dragging the relunctant young brute along. It was after one of these little wanderings when this happened. Returning right at noon, Darkmoon trotted into the pack's center, where almost everyone was. With Noem following slowly and reluctantly. Many conversations were going on, that is, until they all saw Noem them. As soon as they saw the young brute, their muzzles closed in an instant and they looked away. Noem stared at the ground as he walked behind Darkmoon. He knew why it was silent all of a sudden. Coming to a stop, he was just about to turn back, when something hit his back hard.
Letting out a gasp as well as a yip at the same time. He slammed down on the ground on his stomach. Looking up with ears lowered all the way, he noticed it was the adult brute Jest. Oh how much fire seemed to burn in his eyes as he glared down at Noem. A snarl seemed to be forming on Jest's muzzle as he stared down and Noem. To him, Jest was holding down a bug. A bug that he could easily squish. And Noem.....he was the bug.
"You....are a major pest. You know that?" Jest snarled at Noem as the preteen trembled under a massive paw. "All you do is whine, complain, and lay around. Why, our own future alphess has to go on a hunt for you just so you'd come back!! I've had it, you aren't fit for this pack in anyway, and sending you away isn't an option. So...." a full snarl was revealed as Jest opened his jaws, oh Noem knew what this brute was planning. He squirmed but to no success.
Darkmoon had heard a slight growl taht Jest had released while talking. Turning back around, she immedeatly started to growl at the full grown brute. Her fur stood up on end with her teeth bared. She ran up to Jest, standing in front of him. THere was a look of fury in her young eyes.
"Leave him alone!!!" Darkmoon snapped, Jest looked at her with a snarl still. He swated her to the side with the back end of a paw. He didn't want to harm the future Alpha, but he had to remove her from his way. HOwever, he should've watched his back. For something rammed him in the side, sending him flying.
"Jest i swear by what this pack holds dear, I've had it with you far past my ears!!" a deep male voice growled, Jest's ears widened and he looked. It was teh Elder, teh black brute stood over Noem, glaring at the younger one.
"YOu realize that protecting...that...that.....THING!!! Isn't helping the pack?!!" Jest barked angered. He hated this elder so much, the others were fine, but this one....
"No. You're wrong. Noem is a part of this pack, he is a wolf, so you best deal with it." the elder looked at Noem with far kinder eyes than he was useing on Jest. "Get up youngster. Right there's not a good place to lay." Noem nodded and scurried away, only to be surprised by teh Elder's actions.
The Elder sprang at Jest as soon as Noem was out of the way, and pinned teh young brute. A deep growl that could send chills down anyone spine could be heard. Many of the pack members back away. A fight was brewing and many knew who this old Elder was. Oh boy did they know. Jest had no idea what he just gotten himself into.
Noem
Noem

Back to top Go down

Elder and Jest Empty Re: Elder and Jest

Post  Nyx Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:23 pm

Well lol theres good reason for her dislike, actually several reasons I would think. I should probably move the piece I put in 'Biography' into here.
Thanks Btw ^^ I like reading your writings as well.
Nyx
Nyx

Back to top Go down

Elder and Jest Empty Re. Elder and Jest

Post  Noem Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:27 pm

Thanks Nyx. I'm really glad others like my writting. I'm always willing to hear what others have to say on everything i post
Noem
Noem

Back to top Go down

Elder and Jest Empty Re: Elder and Jest

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down