Voco in Ignis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Until Grandfather and father sing. Marcus Lockheart

Go down

Until Grandfather and father sing. Marcus Lockheart Empty Until Grandfather and father sing. Marcus Lockheart

Post  Noem Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:06 pm

(I guess i'm just in the mood to tell you guys more about this story! If it becomes boring or annoying that i do, please tell me and i shall shut up about it.)
Character name- Marcus Time Lockheart.
Age- 21 years old
Appearence- a thin youth with black hair taht sticks up in the front, emerald green eyes, and white skin. He wears a white longsleeved shirt, black vest, dark brown pants and boots, and a red tie. A gold chain from the pocket watch he carries can be seen.
Personality- For his whole life, Marcus looked up to his father and dreamed to be like him. However, after recieving the watch from his father on his 11nth birthday, things took a strange turn. To the boy's shock and surprise, his father became distant and often accused Marcus of every little thing that went wrong at the house or job. Eventually this caused him to become scared easily by others and the constant need to remain silent. He has never once yelled, hit, cried, or complained to his father about it.
He values the pocket watch for two reasons. One, it was the last gift he got from his farther. Two, it is a precious family heirloom. To him, it is the most valued theing he has, espcailly after his mother passed, leaving him with his father and servants alone.
Reason for beign at the Mansion- His father received a letter summoning him to a party from an old friend. HOwever due to being ill at the time and noticing that Marcus could be sent in his place (since the letter said so) Marcus was ordered to go and go he went without a word of argument. (Should've argued considering what happens to the poor lad)
After the main story-(if you guys want the spolior to teh book, i will type the epilouge, it may be a bit long but if you guys want it i will. Hope you enjoyed it.)
Noem
Noem

Back to top Go down