Voco in Ignis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Rp idea.

2 posters

Go down

A new Rp idea. Empty A new Rp idea.

Post  Noem Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:42 pm

I was listening to a different version of a song I liked, and I remembered a human character of mine that I thought about writing about. The story is about a human named Sane and his companions who are all tied to a female being called Paradise. Despite what his name says and means, Sane isn't sane anymore. After his parents death when he was ten, he set out in search for Paradise. Only to find her ten years later and most of his sanity had left him. He pledged service to her and she took his heart, soul, and what remained of his sanity. Without these things, it's surprising he can still be alive and in control of his own actions. With a skill for battle, there are times when he has sane moments and will defend sane members of the group. HOwever, there are times where it seems like he enjoys slaughtering others but doesn't do it unless Paradise says it's fine. He always ask Paradise if she wants the person dead or not, whichever way she wants it, he'll do it.
Like I said, it's just an idea but if anyone wants to add in here and possiblely want to help make it in Feral Heart. I'd be fine with it. However if it was, I'd be Sane. ^^ I really have a grasp on his personaitly at the moment, usually I do with some characters.
Please tell me what you think and thank you for reading. Very Happy
Noem
Noem

Back to top Go down

A new Rp idea. Empty Re: A new Rp idea.

Post  Feral Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:24 pm

My biggest question is this: Would it be mapped? This sounds more like an actual plotted out rp than the random ones we always see (and join) in Feral Heart.
Feral
Feral

http://wolven-flame77.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

A new Rp idea. Empty Re Rp Idea

Post  Noem Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:43 pm

If someone who knows how to do maps would be willing to make then yes. I've tried making maps before, they're always ugly beyond standing and they all suffered major glitches. And the whole rp wouldn't be plotted, just certain things would be known and followed. LIke someone would have to be Paradise and she is a rather mysterious person.
Noem
Noem

Back to top Go down

Post  Feral Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:24 pm

This is one of those rps I think would be plotted, almost. You've definitely got to have a bad guy. No doubts about that.

And I'm sure you know a few people who make maps, Noem.
Feral
Feral

Back to top Go down

A new Rp idea. Empty Re rp idea

Post  Noem Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:26 pm

Yeah I do know a few people who make maps, but I really don't want to bother them with an idea of mine that might not work. And the main bad guy thing....I have no ideas for him, only a few small details of the rp I've got in my head.
Noem
Noem

Back to top Go down

Post  Feral Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:10 pm

Lemme deal with the bad guy then. I make good bad guys.
Feral
Feral

Back to top Go down

A new Rp idea. Empty Re rp idea

Post  Noem Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:47 pm

Alright Feral, you could be the bad guy. ^^
Noem
Noem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content