Voco in Ignis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Behind the Lines

2 posters

Go down

Behind the Lines Empty Behind the Lines

Post  Feral Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:53 am

Name: Feral
Mate: Feu
Pups: N/A
Parents: Dead
Siblings: Herobrine (brother)

Simple huh? THink again!

They had been walking through the forest, mouthing off at each other, having fun. Each one seeing who was the superiour demon. Both gentle and kind, both hard as stone. Two faced, and able to switch personalities within the snap of a finger. Who were they? Feral and Herobrine. One beast, a purple/blue hued wolf, the other black. What were they doing? Having a chase through the woods.
Hero had suggested trying something knew, something Feral was reluctant to do. Go into the mother bear's den... but with how competative they both were, neither refused to back down. Who could go the furthest? Both boys got the same distance before a terrifying roar came from outside... Six months old, they were...and not fully at their strongest. The two raced out, chased by the angered mother. They would have escaped, had a sudden drop not appeared.
The two almost tumbled, but instead, both were swept at by the mother bear. The brothers knocked heads with each other, and rose slowly. Feral shook his head, a bit dizzy. Next thing he knew, Hero was in trouble... Eyes wide with fear, he ran over to the fallen brute, and stood between himself and the mama bear. Labras pulled back from dentile, Feral seemed so much larger than what he was, and she stopped a moment. But the mother bear soon drew nearer... She towerd over the boy, and then smashed her paw into his side and shoulder, ripping the flesh open. His body slammed into a tree, and the last thing he recalled was her towering now over Hero... "H-hero..." he murmured before the darkness set in...
His lids slowly opened. He blinked, his eyes adjusting to the dim light. The sun was gone...it was dark out. Night time... Suddenly, he bolted upright. "Hero!" he called out. But Feral got no reply. Whimpering, he moved to where the fight had been. Neither the bear nor Herobrine were in the area. "Hero..." he whimpered.
Feral stayed there for two days and nights. Finally, he moved on. It wasn't long after that he met his beloved mate, Feu, and she helped him to survive the insanity.
Feral
Feral

http://wolven-flame77.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Behind the Lines Empty Re: Behind the Lines

Post  Nyx Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:04 pm

Pfffttt..you and your cliff hangers >.<
Nyx
Nyx

Back to top Go down

Post  Feral Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:22 pm

lmao, I know right?? But you love it!
Feral
Feral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:28 pm

Nyx wrote:Pfffttt..you and your cliff hangers >.<
I love the you and your cliff hangers post

Back to top Go down

Behind the Lines Empty Wow

Post  Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:30 pm

nice bio TELL. ME. MORE.

Back to top Go down

Post  Feral Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:18 pm

ravanwings wrote:nice bio TELL. ME. MORE.

O.o wow, you people are demanding...!! XD Alright, alright. I'll add more once I find the time!
Feral
Feral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum