Voco in Ignis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traveling to the South

2 posters

Go down

Traveling to the South Empty Traveling to the South

Post  Noem Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:54 pm

"Can I help you?" Noem asked the stranger, that was all he had and could say to this strange female.
The black female looked at the white brute, her gold eyes seemed to glare yet she was a pup. Kind of odd seeing a pup in this wierd day dream; but of course with Noem, this was no normal daydream. The female pup smiled coldly and jumped down from teh high ground. Prancing over to him with her head held high and her tail sticking straight up almost. Noem watched her with a raised brow, something about her was familiar. However that was a tad impossible....wasn't it?
"You help me? Oh Noem, still you make me laugh in strange ways." the pup said, her voice was ice cold and sounded like a snake. Noem's eyes widened as he stared at the pup, he got to his paws immedeatly.
"No!! Not you!!!" he immedeatly started to back away from her, the pup laughed.
"A tad rude don't you think?" her smile grew.
"Me? Rude?!! Look at who's talking?!! You're the incarnation of rude!!! I'm not staying here, i'm not listening to your rambling!!!" Noem took off and the female pup disappeared.
He didn't know how long he had ran for, but when he reached the shore of the ocean, he stopped. Panting, he looked over his shoulder. Just to be sure she wasn't following. Nope, not a soul. Thank goodness. He let out a sigh and turned around. Only to yip as he was pinned by the pup, only she wasn't a pup anymore. She was a full adult. The female pinned him on his back and smiled at him.
"Now now, you do realize that i always bring you news?" she said in her cold snake like voice.
"News? Sure." Noem said in annoyed tone. "It's more like misery" the female smiled.
"All part of my job silly. Any way, you always realizes your going the wrong way?" She was still smiling.
"Wrong way? Please, it's a way i'm going where there is land. So, it's not the wrong way. Now please do get off." the female cocked her head confused.
"You serious?!!! Look at you! You think you'll survive being alone? Please!!" the female broke out into her cold laughter as she got off of Noem, the brute sat up. "Noem.....oh Noem. You're breed for being in a pack, you're designed for it!! Look at you!! All fur, skin, and bones. No hunting skill what so ever!! Please, just looking at you tells the whole world, your so weak. Even a crow could kill you!" Noem glared at her.
"I've survived this long!! I'll live longer if i have to! Besides, shouldn't be of any concern to you. After all, you've told me so many times how you love to watch my 'kind' die in agony. Maybe you'll get what you want." Noem rose to his paws and started to walk away from her, however she leaped in front of him to make him stop.
"Don't get it do you mortal? I have a message for you and i'll deliver it my way..." her smile grew, Noem's eyes widdened.
"Not this again...." Noem jumped over her and took off running, maybe if he ran fast enough he wouldn't hear her. However he was soon proven wrong as he heard her voice.
"Noem, Noem, silly mortal. You think you're meant for being alone, well i'll tell you. YOu're nowhere near it, you're designed for others to use. You think you're so fine, on you're own well you're a fool. You'll be slain before it's time. So you best find yourself a pack. Hurry now for the river comes closer to you."
Noem hated this. Her words always echoed and sounded eerier in his head. He was unaware that the whole time he was listening to her, he had made his way to the South Pole. The cold winds nearly threw him down on the ground. After finding a spot, he was surprised to see a brute walk up to him. He couldn't hear the brute exactly, but he seemed to answer the question that was asked. The brute gestured with their head to follow and Noem did. The brute lead him to a pack, after being instructed to wait, the brute returned with another brute. This massive brute had a unique pelt, and Noem could only stare. The new brute looked at him with green eyes.
"I'm Feral, alpha of this pack. I heard you wanted to join, is this true?" the brute asked Noem.
Noem
Noem

Back to top Go down

Traveling to the South Empty Re: Traveling to the South

Post  Feral Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:39 pm

Though it's only for a moment, you captured Feral well, Noem!
Feral
Feral

http://wolven-flame77.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Traveling to the South Empty To Feral

Post  Noem Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:46 pm

Thanks. I forgot what colors you exactly had and didn't want to mess that up, so i just said what i did. And i'm glad i captured you're character Feral, even though your time was brief. Maybe later on I can add a scene where it has more of you in it. In rp or just made up, who knows.
Noem
Noem

Back to top Go down

Post  Feral Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:57 pm

It's alright, Noem. Feral has two different looks. The one everyone can see, and then his preset. Whichever one you want, tell me and I'll send you a screenshot so you can just refer to it.
Feral
Feral

http://wolven-flame77.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum