Voco in Ignis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A List of Characters

Go down

A List of Characters Empty A List of Characters

Post  Feral Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:40 pm

I did this in an old pack, and so what you see will mostly revolve around the characters I've created over my two years on Feral Heart. Some may even just be random OOCs that are not tied in with the game, but ones that I love and cherish. For the time being, you'll be seeing some old stories I created, pasted here to start us off.

Randomly, I just got the idea to give the beginning story for each character that I have thus far created. It will only be one page long, or two, depending on the dept of the character, and how much I love them. I decided to start with Ashmane, since he was my second Red RaVage character, and quite a unique one at that. Here is his story

The quiet night air was crisp and cool. The sounds of digging nearby shifted through the sounds of the crickets and owls. A she-wolf was digging a den from a small alcove. Her belly was round, large. The she-wolf was pregnant with a little of six pups.

She desperately needed to dig, knowing that soon, in the middle of this frozen winter, her pups would be born. It took her several more days to finally get it to the right depth, where the cold fingers of death could not grip her soon-to-be newborns.

The she-wolf rested inside the warmth of the den. And, by the next day, the sounds of suckling could be heard. During the night, she'd given birth to six beautiful pups. One was black and white, another brown with red, and another pitch black, and another grey, and another silver, and the last one...was red and blue.

This last one concerned her. It was so small...so tiny.... It didn't breathe. This shattered the mother's heart, and she cried loudly. This cry called her mate, a large red wolf with blue markings. He crawled closer to the den, and saw the lifeless runt.... Gently taking it, he began to lick its fur the opposite direction.

Tense moments later, the pup began to whimper and whine. It hadn't given up on living yet. Upon seeing the color of the pup's mane, the father dubbed him Ashmane.

Two weeks passed, and the bright pup had grown quite fast. He learned quickly that the walls of the den were his home, and that the other squabbling lifeforms were his brothers and sisters. The large warm one that gave them milk was dubbed as his mother, and the brute standing guard at the entrance, his father.

Another two weeks passed, and his eyes and ears opened early. Ashmane saw the light at the end of the tunnel, and scrambled for it on his small legs. But each time, he was confronted by his father, and went scurrying back for his mother.

But the pup grew brave once again, and went up to his father, pulling on his tail. The pup was eager to learn of the new world. ANd so, at just six weeks old, his father showed him the world.... Ashmane was astonished. He'd never seen so many wolves! They all treated him like royalty, as if he were a Prince of Princes. Ashmane quickly grew to be the favored pup, showing promise in combat and guarding.

He was quick-witted, and skilled greatly. And soon, Ashmane hit a growthspurt, quickly towering over even his father. Despite his large size, the brute was not slowed. In fact, he was rather agile. But from time to time, he'd trip up on his unusually large paws.

Ash was taught the arts of combat by his father. Never attack head on. Seek out weakness in the opponent, excute that weakness. Go for the hinds, maim a limb to disable the enemy. Take out the eyes to sever his sight. Never climb upon an opponent, least they crush you. Go for the belly, for its soft flesh is easy to pierce. Never get backed into a corner, it almost always means death.

And these, he was taught well.

He was taught how to track, using sight, smell, hearing, feeling. To see the enemy before they arrived. To know each move before it was executed.

Ash soon became the best fighter in his pack.

But, at just a year old, disaster struck...and Ashmane would be forever changed. He'd learn to master a new level of control, one where all emotions is killed.

Birth of a Titan: Daemeon
Now, I know most of you realize that Dae's father was very abusive and what not, but... hey, gotta get in depth with the charrie we all loved.

The squabbling life form cried out, vying for the attenion of his mother. No warm tongue came to clean his slick fluff. No whimpers of affection greeting him. There was no nuzzling, no greeting, no nothing.

Soon, a paw batted at the pup, causing him to go spinning and cry louder. THe blind, deaf life form crawled, searching for his mother.

Something picked him up, and carried him further back into the cave.... The pup sensed it wasn't a good thing, and began to try and fight back.

However, being newborn and weak, the little one was easily boxed about. Without food, he began to starve, grow thin.

Food was eventually brought to him. It was warm, and tasted good. The pup didn't know what the liquid was, but found it to his liking.

After two to three weeks of this, his eyes opened, and a crimson liquid greeted his green orbs. Head lifting up to see what had been feeding him, the pup found his father....

Ex glared down at him, and nodded to the bowl. The little one glanced at it, then pawed at it. No longer did he want to eat it, but play with it.

Spilling the bowl, the pup soon found himself thrown against the wall, his hip broken and a gash cut open in his thigh. Crying out in pain, he wailed for his mother.

"SHut up, Daemeon! You are stronger than that!" the beast snarled, slapping him with a paw.

Though the pup could not fully comprehend the words, he now knew his name-Daemeon.

Sniffling, he rubbed his nose and nodded. Trying his hardest to impress his father.

But...due to the wounds, his father grew angry with him. He whimpered with every step.

Daemeon wasn't very strong...and Ex grew to recognize this.

And one cold night, the six month old pup found himself alone....

BLeeding from a previous gash, Dae sat up slowly.

"Father...?"

Auds perked, listening for a reply.

He left you...Hah! Weakling....

Pinning his audits back to his skull, Dae got to his bases and padded to the front of the cavern. There, he found a decomposed body....

Whinning lowly, he drew nearer to it. The scent of rot and decay penetrated his nares. Sneezing loudly, he shook his head.

The small brute padded up slowly, fur on end. Instinct told the little one that this...was his mother. And he had killed her....

Letting out a cry of dismay, Daemeon found himself running from the caverns. With no father, and no food, he was beginning to starve to death once more.

As Fate would have it, this brute would not die today, nor for a very, very long time. Skeletal frame wandering the cold forests, Dae found himself in the comfort of an elderly titan.

The old wolf took the pup in, and raised him as his own. But he would not remain long. At the age of one year, Daemeon left, his scars hidden beneath his thick brown pelt. He never looked back on his past, but forward. To what the future may hold.

Feral
Feral

http://wolven-flame77.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

A List of Characters Empty Re: A List of Characters

Post  Feral Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:36 pm

Ranjeet: Only Mortal
This is about a new character that I created, thanks to Asmita's help with a name, and SIlver for helping him come into character. Hope you enjoy him!
Note: I know this isn't how I started the other two, but deal with it.

The night was quiet. The owls whooted, wolves sang of their hunts. Moving through the forest's shadows was a young man. Sixteen of age, at best. Gripped tightly in his hand was a sketch book. He'd discovered a wolf pack that lived nearby, and had come to trust them and in turn be trusted.

Every night he returned to this place, and discovered them to be there. One always caught his eye, a beautiful fae. THough she was his favored, he never drew her...until now. Smiling a bit, he put the book back into his pack, and left.

THe next night was the same way, and the night after that, and the night after that. But...one night, things were different. He didn't find them.

Ranjeet did not understand. Where had his beloved friends gone? He searched, and searched.... Sighing, he gave up. Turning around, he then came face to face with the alpha of the pack. He was a giant up close!

This almost frightened the teen. Almost. He reached out, softly petting the wolf's crown. Things did not go as planned.... The titan snarled, and leaped at him, his pearls sinking deep into Ran's shoulder. He gave a startled cry, but the strong burning that followed erased all thoughts and memory of the event...

He awoke the next day a wolf. Scared to death, and lacking complete understanding, Ranjeet ran from the world he had been thrown into. During the transformation, his once blue eyes were not pure white. No pupils, no hues. It startled his family, and they cast him out...

By the age of 19, Ranjeet had been on his own for three years. And not once did he let his inner wolf out... Not until...he saw her.

Revial: A New Rebirthing
This is about a vampire named Akecheta, whom was once human. But no longer. This is the story of his third rebirthing, a rather painful event.

Beaten...broken...burned. Left alone, to die... Found by them, mortals, humans... Staked. Crusified... Endless torment... Released... Falling. Remember...falling. Dragged, somewhere... By who? what? ...saved? No... These...these crosses...they burn...torment. Torture... How did I survive...? Am I even alive...?

Akecheta recounts the details of his near death experience very well.

He had been in the city for almost two weeks, hunting down and killing outlaws to help rid the city of the filth. However, his kind had been discovered to be alive years ago, and when he wandered down an ally, he discovered it to be the home of the hunters... Vampire hunters.

Being a relative newborn, and not wanting to really harm them, Akecheta found himself captured. He tried hard to break free, but the chains binding him would give no grounds. They held him down tight.

His memory recalls the faces of the humans well who attempted his death. It was a rather large group of humans. Their leader was not present that day... But the order for him to burn had been given.

His body was battered, beaten, bloodied and bruised. Several stakes were driven into him, but none could kill him. The Vampire, though young, was strong enough to live despite the amounts of pain welling up inside of him.

Finally, he was nailed to a Cross, hung from it, and left to burn. The flames licked at his flesh, hungrily beginning to devour him, slowly killing him. His feral screams echoed in the empty slums. Finally, in defeat, his head hung low, just watching the burning fires.

His eyes closed... And that's when a strange miracle happened. Though nearly dead, and about to die with the serious burns, the flames began to receeded, as if called by something else. Eventually, the flames died, and a being pulled Akecheta from the Cross. Her eyes were worried, staring over the burnt crosses forever embedded in his flesh.

Healing what she could, the woman then carried him to the nearby forest, where she finished the proper healing. Akecheta barely remembered her, barely remembered being pulled down from his fiery tomb.

But, soon after, he was back up and walking around. However, no matter how often he feeds, or how much he tries to forget the pain, it is always there...tormenting him.

Fade to Black: Tohopka
This is about a brute, a titan, named Tohopka. He's a tribal wolf, his accent thick and sometimes hard to understand. But anyway, here's the story behind the cruel beast.

It all started with just a simple word, a simple truth. And then an explosion of anger.

I am Tohopka, the last of my tribe, of my kind. We were a peaceful race, a peaceful people. Before this...form I took...I was human. But I felt more animal inside than anything else.

I craved blood, raw meats, fights... I was the most aggressive of my peaceful people. I was a primal aspect. Revered among my people. Until the dark day, they turned against me...

He came along, another Primal Aspect. Seeking to dethrone me. I did not know he was, in truth, a Witch Doctor, a man of great magical power.

With my own kin against me, I sought vengence... With my hands alone, I went through and killed each member, man, women, child. Young and old. It did not matter to me. I was angered.

ANd when I reached the other, I killed him. But, before his death, he cursed me, to be what I really was...a wild beast...

I have, ever since then, been trapped in this form... In this wolf's body... But things have not changed... I am still a wild beast.

Well, that's all the ones I created previously. More will come, some possible with even second chapters!
Feral
Feral

Back to top Go down

A List of Characters Empty Ashmane: Follow Up

Post  Feral Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:07 pm

Because it was popular with a friend of mine, I'm going to continue his story a bit here. If this becomes a trend, I'll probably start writing out actually 'books' to follow the characters you want to see more of.

A year had come and gone, just like that. Ashmane was rather pleased with himself for being able to help keep the peace of the pack. No wolves had dared cross their borders without first signaling their arrival. And those who didn't normally faced the Red Devil. That was his nickname. Ashmane didn't mind being known as the Red Devil. Seemed even catchy.

As was usual, he was out on his own with the normal routine. Stretch, find water, go patrol, come home and eat. However, this day was not like the rest. The forest was oddly quiet. No birds sang, no crickets chirruped. He couldn't even hear the local deer. Lifting his muzzle to the sky, he scented the air. A new pack had crossed the borders, but when?

Startled by the revelation, the behemoth made a mad dash for home. The scent of blood and fear filtered through the air. Ashmane arrived upon a battle scene. His eyes wide, he saw that his family was sorely outmatched, and jumped in quickly to help. The first few wolves went down easy, the brute overpowering them. Turning his skull, he saw the Alpha of the attacking pack slay his mother. With a loud snarl, the angered brute charged, only to be weylaid by another wolf.

Grunting, he turned to the new one and began to attack it. It soon fell beneath his prowess. Turning once again, he charged at the Alpha, saving his father from what would have been a death blow. Ashmane clashed with the opposer, seeming to have the upper hand. However, when he was slammed into a rock, a sickening crack popped in the air. His leg had been broken. His vision blurred. Finally, the brute blacked out. Laughter filled his skull, the taunts of the enemy.

When he awoke, Ash was groggy at first. Then the scent of death and decay hit his nose like a hammer. Stirred from his stupour, the brute whimpered and forced himself to stand. He limped about the bodies of his family, seeking out any survivors. Alas, there were none. The enemy had gone through and made sure all were dead. Except for him... They had left him alive to live with the regret that he had failed. His pack had fallen. Sighing heavily, he soon turned away from the mayhem. As he began to leave, a switch seemed to flip. A low growl thundered mightly in his chest. His brows furrowed, and he snarled.

Pain. Why did it always have to hurt so badly? Why did grief have to be riddled with regret? In just a moment, his eyes looked lifeless, almost as if they'd lost the will to fight on. However, standing up straight, head held high, he walked on as if not a single thing was wrong with him... As if he never had a broken leg, nor crimson coating his pelt. It was as if he had died. And been reborn as something else.
Feral
Feral

Back to top Go down

A List of Characters Empty Re: A List of Characters

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum