Voco in Ignis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noem and Darkmoon

2 posters

Go down

Noem and Darkmoon Empty Noem and Darkmoon

Post  Noem Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:32 am

(This is part of his past)
Glancing about nervously, the white pup was terrified in a sense. Could one blame him? The 'nightmares' he had as the the pack's top healer put it every time, were always on his small young mind. Keeping a distance was the best thing, after all, all the other pups were. Why should he even try? Laying down on the soft grass, he was taken by surprised when one of the pups jumped him.
Managing to get out from underneath the other pup, in a frightened panic, Noem scrambled out but tried over his own paws and face planted onto the ground. The other pup was white as well, only she had light blue markings all along her. She immedeatly trotted up to him and cocked her head. Her sharp ears twitched and she nudged him in the shoulder lightly. Noem looked at her, still trembling.
"Hello." the female pup said with a playful smile. "I"m Darkmoon, who are you?" Darkmoon's tail wagged behind her. Noem stared at her for a few moments, watching her before sitting up.
"Noem." he finally said in a faint voice, he was still trembling. Darkmoon laughed as her tail swished through the air.
"Nice to meet you Noem! So where are your parents? Can i meet them?" Noem stared at her confused.
Why does she want to do that? Noem wondered while cocking his head.
"There....not around." Noem lied, it seemed to fool Darkmoon though. For she only shrugged and stood up.
"Come along! I want you to meet my father! Come!" Darkmoon said excitedly as she nudged Noem. He rose and followed her a tad reluctantly.
IT wasn't hard to keep up with teh female. After all, she had stopped repeativly just to make sure he was still following, then would jump up and turn around. Noem's ears were down and his tail between his legs as he walked past the other pack members. As soon as they saw him, most of them turned their backs immedeatly. Their conversations had been changed to a different subject. As the two pups passed and an old black wolf with emerald eyes, the Elder raised his head and watched them. His eyes however, were directed to Noem. "Now who is that pup?" the Elder asked softly, a timber wolf named Jest heard him and leaped over to the old wolf.
"Really? Kind of scrawny ain't he?" the Elder glanced at Jest, a fool this young brute was, a pain.
"Oh, he was a whole lot worse when he got here! You should hear him at night, screaming and moaning like a banshee!!! It's a tad amusing to watch but man you can't get any sleep with those high pitch cries of his!!" the Elder took a paw and slammed it down ontop of Jest's head, making the young brute slam down onto the ground. "What's that for?!!"
"YOu best start watching that tongue of yours Jest, it's going to get you in trouble."
"What I do?!! I"m stating facts!!" Jest let out a yelp as the Elder pushed down, many wolves turned at the cry and watched the Elder.
"Have i made myself clear? OF have i just found a new log to sharpen my claws on?" the Elder lightly tapped his claws on the back of Jest's neck.
"Clear, very very clear!!!" the Elder released Jest, standing up, the old beast seemed larger and more intimidating. Only to move to a different spot and lay back down with Jest shoting him a silent glare with a growl.
Darkmoon bounded over to a dark brown figure and pawed at it. THe wolf looked at her and smiled very kindly, his dark blue eyes showing it as well. Bending down, he nuzzled her. Instead of speaking, she only pawed his nose and gestured for him to follow. THe brute did. Noem sat by a tree waiting. Darkmoon had asked him to wait here while she got her father. OF course, that's what she said. He started to think it was more a lie to just put him somewhere. HOwever when he saw Darkmoon anda figure coming, he knew he had been wrong and admited it in his head. Darkmoon sat by Noem and waited for the figure to get to them. Only Noem's eyes widened and his ears went as low as he could, along with himself. The dark brown wolf in front of him.....was the alpha male!
Noem
Noem

Back to top Go down

Noem and Darkmoon Empty Re: Noem and Darkmoon

Post  Feral Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:41 pm

Very interesting, Noem.
Feral
Feral

http://wolven-flame77.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Noem and Darkmoon Empty To Feral

Post  Noem Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:42 pm

Thanks. I wasn't sure if i should post that in bio or in writings so i just went with writings. I may post more to show some scenes of his past. Ive been thinking about writing them down.
Noem
Noem

Back to top Go down

Noem and Darkmoon Empty Re: Noem and Darkmoon

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum